martes, 5 de mayo de 2009

Love Story, You Belong With Me & Change

Taylor Swift es mi cantante favorita de Country, las 3 canciones son mis preferidas de ella. Ella fue ex-novia de Joe Jonas y salió en la pelicula Hannah Montana La Película.

Love Story

We were both young when I first saw you I close my eyes And the flashback starts I'm standing there On a balcony of summer air See the lights, See the party the ball gowns I see you make your way through the crowd You say hello Little did I know That you were romeo you were throwing pebbles And my daddy said stay away from Juliet And I was crying on the staircase Begging you please don't go, and I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess It's a love story baby just say yes So I sneak out to the garden to see you We keep quite cause we're dead if they knew So close your eyes Let's keep this down for a little while Cause you were romeo I was a scarlet letter And my daddy said stay away from Juliet But you were everything to me And I was begging you please don't go and I said Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone I'll be waiting all there's left to do is run You'll be the prince I'll be the princess It's a love story baby just say yes Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel This love is difficult, but it's real, Don't be afraid We'll make it out of looseness It's a love story baby just say yes, oh, I got tired of waiting Wondering if you would ever coming around My faith in you was fading When I met you on the outskirts of town I said Romeo save me I've been feeling so alone I keep waiting for you but you never come Is this in my head, I don't know what to think He kneels to the ground and pulled out a ring And said Marry me Juliet you'll never have to be alone I love you and that's all the reason for I talk to your dad go pick out a white dress It's a love story baby just say yes Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh Cause we were both young when I first saw you


You Belong With Me

You're on the phone with your girlfriend, shes upsetShes going off about something that you saidCause she doesn't get your humor like I doI'm in my room, it's a typical Tuesday nightI'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't likeAnd she'll never know your story like I doBut she wears short skirts, I wear T-shirtsShe's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake upAnd find that what you're looking for has been here the whole timeIf you could see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along so why can't you seeYou belong with me, you belong with meWalking the streets with you and your worn-out jeansI can't help thinking this is how it ought to beLaughing on a park bench, thinking to myselfHey isn't this easyAnd you've got a smile that could light up this whole townI haven't seen it in a while since she brought you downYou say you're fine, I know you better then thatHey what you doing with a girl like thatShe wears high heels, I wear sneakersShes cheer captain and I'm on the bleachersDreaming about the day when you wake up and findThat what you're looking for has been here the whole timeIf you could see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along so why can't you seeYou belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back doorAll this time how could you not know babyYou belong with me, you belong with meOh, I remember you drivin' to my house in the middle of the nightI'm the one who makes you laugh, when you know you're about to cryI know your favorite songs and you tell me about your dreamsThink I know where you belong, think I know it's with meCan't you see that I'm the one who understands youBeen here all along, so why can't you seeYou belong with meStanding by and waiting at your back doorAll this time How could you not knowBaby you belong with me, you belong with meYou belong with meHave you ever thought just maybe you belong with meYou belong with me

Change

And it's a sad pictureThe final blow hits youSomebody else getsWhat you wanted againYou know it's all the sameAnother time and placeRepeating historyAnd you're getting sick of itBut I believe in whatever you doAnd I'll do anything to see it throughBecause these things will changeCan you feel it now?These walls that they put upTo hold us backWill fall downIt's a revolutionThe time will come for us to finally winWe'll sing hallelujahWe'll sing hallelujah, ohSo we've been outnumberedRaided and now corneredIt's hard to fightWhen the fight ain't fairWe're getting stronger nowFrom things they never foundThey might be biggerBut we're faster and never scaredYou can walk awaySay we don't need thisBut there's something in your eyesSays we can beat this'Cause these things will changeCan you feel it now?These walls that they put upTo hold us backWill fall downIt's a revolutionThe time will come for us to finally winWe'll sing hallelujahWe'll sing hallelujah, ohTonight we'll stand and get off our kneesFight for what we've worked forAll these yearsThe battle was longIt was the fight of our livesBut we'll stand up, champions tonightIt was the night things changedCan you see it now?The walls that they put upTo hold us backFell downIt's a revolutionThrow your hands up'Cause we never gave inWe'll sing hallelujahWe sang hallelujahHallelujah

Links de videos:

Change: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XCMN2C5DCA&feature=related [Official Video]
Y en español http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLiVH20Fb6Q

Love Story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJHuRvsZ-kk en español y offical video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlbB7qt6v_0 sin subitulos u official video

You Belong With Me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrOQ4DSGQFo&feature=related offical video y en español http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T73wu806ds8

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario